Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
It’s 6.4 inches, light at around six grams and has a 5000 battery and a 120mhz screen. Also the 888 I think and it’s decent and it’s very cheap now.

Why isn’t this phone selling more? That’s a great deal. I had one and sold it because I was convinced iOS is better and kept my iPhone but now I’m realizing I need it back as I prefer it over the iPhone.

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
I'm going to get the 8 gig this time, call me crazy but this phone is more fun to use than my 11 pro max.

edubfromktown

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2010
East Coast, USA
It’s 6.4 inches, light at around six grams and has a 5000 battery and a 120mhz screen. Also the 888 I think and it’s decent and it’s very cheap now.

Why isn’t this phone selling more? That’s a great deal. I had one and sold it because I was convinced iOS is better and kept my iPhone but now I’m realizing I need it back as I prefer it over the iPhone.
Never been a Samsung fan. Too much bloatware, mediocre battery life and I dunno…

My recommends:

Pixel 5 (no brainer quality camera/photo app and marginally ok hardware) or even 4a or 4a 5g.

OnePlus 8T (far better hardware, charging, more RAM & storage with a camera/software that takes a bit of forethought and finesse to use and not great in low light).

Reactions: cuzo

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
I like the S21 FE, I'm keeping it and selling my 11 pro max and getting a ipad pro for my apple needs.

Sensamic

macrumors 68040
Mar 26, 2010
I'm going to get the 8 gig this time, call me crazy but this phone is more fun to use than my 11 pro max.

Almost any Android phone is more fun to use than an iPhone, and I have a 12. Previously had the Samsung A71, which was GREAT except for… WhatsApp notifications failing. Tried everything but never managed to solve it. I think it was an update that messed things up, since at the beginning everything was working fine.

I LOVED the battery life of that phone, and its price point. Shame I had to sell it, but now I also really like iPhone. Never before I had this kind of issue in Android, so I’m worried going back in the future since I need WhatsApp for work.

The S21 FE is great, but expensive here in Europe.

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Android battery seems a lot better now than the past my fe 21 barely used battery overnight now.

I still have my backup 11bpro max I may sell or just keep it as a backup but as of now I barely use it.

Vegastouch

macrumors 603
Jul 12, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Android battery seems a lot better now than the past my fe 21 barely used battery overnight now.

I still have my backup 11bpro max I may sell or just keep it as a backup but as of now I barely use it.
I always wonder why people keep a phone as a backup. Have you ever really lost or broken your main phone before?
Ive never done that.
And ive seen some people who phones are so beat up, the glass is so cracked up you have a hard time seeing pictures they try to show you lol. No backup, just keep using it.

iPhones are still worth too much to have sitting around losing value and not use them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.