Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ochu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2006
hey everyone, any help appreciated. i just spent a number of months creating 900+ samples (using Spark) for a project on my Powerbook G4 867/256, have some time in the next few weeks to begin working on sequencing, planned on using DP 4.5.

i dont know what i'm doing wrong! i've looked @ tutorials, tried a bunch of different things, i can't seem to drag audio into the track window, it just bounces back to the sound bites window. any ideas? :confused:

i'm using stereo files, dragging them into a track w/built in audio 1-2 as input and output..tried dragging it into the "tracks" window, and into the "sequence" window, to no avail... anyone? :(

much thanks
o

iamhammill

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2006
York, PA
Make sure you grab the files from the "squigly" on the left of the track name to indicate mono or stereo track. If you grab the name of the track, it won't work.

Hope that helps

Jake

ochu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2006
thanks for your help. indeed, i'm dragging the squiggly and the box moves when i hold onto it w/the mouse, but i can't seem to paste it down anywhere/in any of the tracks/sequences etc..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.