Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pmg2019

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2019
Guys,

How can I do it?

Some sites explain to clear "recent" by swiping up in lock screen, and then holding "X", but I am not being able to do it with "new notififications".

The only way is to swipe each one left and click "clear"?

Thx very much (Iphone 6s, latest ios 13)

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Guys,

How can I do it?

Some sites explain to clear "recent" by swiping up in lock screen, and then holding "X", but I am not being able to do it with "new notififications".

The only way is to swipe each one left and click "clear"?

Thx very much (Iphone 6s, latest ios 13)
New lock screen notifications get grouped separately. Your best bet might be to quickly unlock and relive the phone and then those notifications will become part of "old" ones, at which point you can do what you mentioned (swipe up to see all the notifications and then tap and hold on the 'X' icon to get the option to clear them all).

pmg2019

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, thanks, thats what I thought. So I guess, no way to really clear them now.
It's not the end of the world, I was just used to do it, but like you said, I can unlock the phone...or maybe just don't care at all.
For me it helps because I like to have my phone clear so when I sometimes check it back I quickly know there is nothing new there and I get that "peace of mind" :)

But its alright, its not a big deal anyway, just asking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.