Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vivian Miller

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2003
Central Coast of California
I noticed there are many "Apple" collectors here. I was just cleaning out my closet and found an old Apple "Lisa" Poster. (My brother-in-Law worked on the Lisa.) It is in full color, on very heavy paper and large. 24"X36". It shows the Lisa in for foreground, and a small ghostly image of a man looking up at the stars. The Apple logo is in the top left corner, and the Lisa logo in white with a red box in the background of the Lisa logo. (I tried to attach a photo, but it would not take it. )How rare would anyone say this is?...and if there is any value to it? (I am thinking about listing it on ebay but, of course, my concern is, not all the many people know about the Lisa.) Thanks

Vivian Miller

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2003
I tried twice to add a photo of the "LISA" poster, but was unable to do so. Anyone interested can see what it looks like. It is currently ebay auction #2764016187, or I am able to attach my photo to emails with no problem so Ican send a copy via email.

leet1

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2003
62_1.JPG

Vivian Miller

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2003
Thank you soooo much for showing my photo. I really felt those how love the Lisa would like to see it, too....I do not know why I was unable to download it from my MAC. At least now it is here. :)
Vivian

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.