Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JaraCz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2022
Does someone know when will be new models send to reporters? When can we expect first reviews?
I am still wondering if new camera will be just a marketing trick and there will be no difference against 13 Pro Max.

Thanks

Reactions: r_123

Oridus

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2012
Does someone know when will be new models send to reporters? When can we expect first reviews?
I am still wondering if new camera will be just a marketing trick and there will be no difference against 13 Pro Max.

Thanks

They probably already have them… and are just being held under an embargo. My personal opinion is we will see that lifted and reviews start coming out Tuesday or Wednesday.

babyexercise

macrumors 65816
Oct 1, 2021

Thanks

Those are just salesman anyway

JaraCz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2022
They probably already have them… and are just being held under an embargo. My personal opinion is we will see that lifted and reviews start coming out Tuesday or Wednesday.
That is the question what I asked and wrong specify:

When does the embargo end?

Joe Rossignol

Senior Reporter
Staff member
May 12, 2012
Canada

Thanks
Wednesday at 9 a.m. Eastern Time is the rumored time for iPhone 14 / 14 Pro reviews.

Reactions: JaraCz
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.