Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Durandle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2005
Using Realbasic to make a network whiteboard for a small project I am working on.

However, rather oddly there seems to be no way what so ever to get the data from the Canavs to a file or even to a picture in memory! So I draw a load of stuff and then can't access the drawn data in any way that would let me save it or send it over the network... any help on this would be great, I'm sure I must be overlooking something obvious as I could not imagine it being designed that way.

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
Durandle said:
Using Realbasic to make a network whiteboard for a small project I am working on.

However, rather oddly there seems to be no way what so ever to get the data from the Canavs to a file or even to a picture in memory! So I draw a load of stuff and then can't access the drawn data in any way that would let me save it or send it over the network... any help on this would be great, I'm sure I must be overlooking something obvious as I could not imagine it being designed that way.
Don't you think you would be better off taking this issue to the REALbasic forum?

Durandle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2005
I dunno... RealBasic is programming, this is a programming forum. Thus, I asked a programming question in the programming forum.

caveman_uk

Feb 17, 2003
Hitchin, Herts, UK
Durandle said:
I dunno... RealBasic is programming, this is a programming forum. Thus, I asked a programming question in the programming forum.
Maybe the original poster was a bit harsh but I'm not sure there's that many RB programmers in here so maybe try posting as well in the forums at Real Software?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.