Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ludo078

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 27, 2019
Hi there,

I just bought an IPad that can have a sim in it (phone number). I put my second phone number in it.

I was wondering if it is possible when I receive a phone call on my iPad to answer this call on my iPhone?

please nite that my iPhone and iPad have 2 different SIM card.

Hoping to find a solution.

Thanks.

Jonr515

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2017
Midwest!
When I had a LTE IPad and called the number assigned to it, it wouldn’t go through. Have they changed something?

FreshMacPro

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2019
Well my plan say unlimited everything and that’s including calls text on my service it would be nice to make calls on the iPad with a phone.app like on the iPhone but T-Mobile has digits which allow you to make calls when you sign in. I prefer a native app

Johnny365

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2015
No native app. You can use other apps like Google Voice, Skype, etc. But they all use data.

FreshMacPro

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2019
No native app. You can use other apps like Google Voice, Skype, etc. But they all use data.
Yeah I know I would love for someone to make a native app. I can make calls using T-Mobile digits app with my line. My iPad is lte so Data shouldn’t be an issue. I know it has to something to with the schemes when making the app or enabling the feature (scheme Tel:url)

Johnny365

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2015
Not going to happen. As long as you have a strong data connection, Google Voice/Skype/Facebook calls works just fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.