Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
Post here if you are and include a screenshot please. This may be the only post in the thread. My delivery estimate is Sep 26 - Oct 3 and I received an email confirmation email at 12:08 am pacific time. Remember, I'm only talking about 7+/256GB/Jet Black.

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
There are a few threads in this forum with over 20 pages of replies - skim through that and you'll see that absolutely no one was quoted a 9/16 delivery for a jet black iPhone 7+, regardless of storage size.

Reactions: Bako-MacAddict

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
I know that there a lot of threads in which people mention that they're not getting their 7+, 256gb, jet black iPhone on launch day. I wanted a tread where anybody who is getting one of those animals on launch day can post.

Canezmd

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2011
I don't think anyone is getting a JB 7+ in any size on launch day. I got in the store the second it opened at 3:03 eastern time. I used apple pay and checked out in one minute. I got my email confirmation at 3:05 am.

It has said september 26-0ct3rd from the start with zero movement.

I don't think they exist. I think apple realized they screwed up the finish and I think they are re-engineering it before they send them out.

Michael887

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I don't think anyone is getting a JB 7+ in any size on launch day. I got in the store the second it opened at 3:03 eastern time. I used apple pay and checked out in one minute. I got my email confirmation at 3:05 am.

It has said september 26-0ct3rd from the start with zero movement.

I don't think they exist. I think apple realized they screwed up the finish and I think they are re-engineering it before they send them out.

Forget scratchgate, this year's gate will be "NoJetBlack7Plus-gate"!!! I can see the headlines now: Apple's iPhone 7 line launched today, with one notable omission... the Jet Black 7 Plus. We've reached out to Apple for comment on this developing story. :D

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
Show me I'm wrong.
I never said you were wrong, but you shouldn't post on this thread unless you will receive a jet black, 256GB iPhone 7 Plus on launch day. Theoretically, there should be one post. Mine, because I don't think there will be anybody who is getting one on launch day.

icewolf247

macrumors regular
May 11, 2015
Forget scratchgate, this year's gate will be "NoJetBlack7Plus-gate"!!! I can see the headlines now: Apple's iPhone 7 line launched today, with one notable omission... the Jet Black 7 Plus. We've reached out to Apple for comment on this developing story. :D

The black stainless steel watch was about a month or longer after launch and no "gate"

Reactions: Newtons Apple

Michael887

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
The black stainless steel watch was about a month or longer after launch and no "gate"

The statement was made totally "tongue-in-cheek" and bordering on intentional absurdity. There's always some "-gate" based gripe that someone starts, every launch. Just look at some of the other threads about "iPhone 7 + JB will scratch!!!". I wouldn't be surprised if it became a thing, though I'd lose a lot of respect for humanity in the process. :D

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
Post here if you are and include a screenshot please. This may be the only post in the thread. My delivery estimate is Sep 26 - Oct 3 and I received an email confirmation email at 12:08 am pacific time. Remember, I'm only talking about 7+/256GB/Jet Black.
great, another jet black post!!!! yeeeeeaaahhhh
richard-simmons-not-hostage-31416-620x413.jpg

Ethan Coohill

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2015
Denver
Just got off the phone with the Verizon store near my house. according to them they got their shipment of iPhone 7's & 7+'s a day earlier than usual, and she assured to me that they did not receive any Jet Black phones of either size. This leads me to believe that there are not going to be any Jet Blacks on release day what so ever.

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
Just got off the phone with the Verizon store near my house. according to them they got their shipment of iPhone 7's & 7+'s a day earlier than usual, and she assured to me that they did not receive any Jet Black phones of either size. This leads me to believe that there are not going to be any Jet Blacks on release day what so ever.
ooohhhhhhh, shocking...
richard-simmons-060816.jpg

chrisgazpacho

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2013
I have 3 Jet black +'s that are prepairing to ship with updated IEMI numbers for each on my AT&T business account but I have not received tracking info yet. 1-128 and 2-256. I have about 10 other Jet blacks +'s on order that show In Process and no IEMI number attached to the device.

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
I have 3 Jet black +'s that are prepairing to ship with updated IEMI numbers for each on my AT&T business account but I have not received tracking info yet. 1-128 and 2-256. I have about 10 other Jet blacks +'s on order that show In Process and no IEMI number attached to the device.

Through At&t right? Preparing to ship on at&t is similar to processing on apple. Let us know when they ship.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.