Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexrodnyc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2014
* PLEASE BE AWARE! iOS 13.5 updates can cause many glitches like, low phone call volume on XS, frozen screen and sudden blank screen on iPhone 11, AirPod 2 muted microphone glitch. These are serious glitches I am experiencing since the latest 13.5.1 update. Even after resetting and restoring all devices mentioned above.

Last edited:

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
* PLEASE BE AWARE! iOS 13.5 updates can cause many glitches like, low phone call volume on XS, frozen screen and sudden blank screen on iPhone 12, AirPod 2 muted microphone glitch. These are serious glitches I am experiencing since the latest 13.5.1 update. Even after resetting and restoring all devices mentioned above.
While there are people reporting some oddities with the latest iOS update -- which isn't something unusual with any update basically -- it doesn't seem that there's anything in particular that's really widespread and/or to the level of what you are describing. That isn't to say that some devices might not be experiencing something of that sort, just that it doesn't necessarily seem that it's something that would apply to all or most devices that are using the latest update.

theapplehead

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2018
North Carolina
* PLEASE BE AWARE! iOS 13.5 updates can cause many glitches like, low phone call volume on XS, frozen screen and sudden blank screen on iPhone 12, AirPod 2 muted microphone glitch. These are serious glitches I am experiencing since the latest 13.5.1 update. Even after resetting and restoring all devices mentioned above.
iPhone 12 isn’t yet released. Perhaps you meant to say iPhone 11?

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017

Deja-vu much? Your only other post was from nearly 6 years ago saying much the same about whatever was current back then.

alexrodnyc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2014
While there are people reporting some oddities with the latest iOS update -- which isn't something unusual with any update basically -- it doesn't seem that there's anything in particular that's really widespread and/or to the level of what you are describing. That isn't to say that some devices might not be experiencing something of that sort, just that it doesn't necessarily seem that it's something that would apply to all or most devices that are using the latest update.
yes, my apologies! I meant to say iPhone 11
[automerge]1594083089[/automerge]
Exactly! Thanks for the correction.

MrGarak

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2018
I've had connectivity issues, specifically with cellular, on 13.5.1, across 3 different iPhones, no problems prior to 13.5.1. When it happens only messages work, if I try to load a site on Safari it just times out, same thing with any other app that uses internet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.