Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jefferis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2015
Wimberley, TX
Hi folks, I have a Samsung Galaxy 7 which has a poor camera and creates a lot of difficulties with keeping my contacts and calendars coordinated. I am planning on upgrading to an iPhone XR, but have only 1 major question: I'm in a rural area and get very good signal on my Samsung. Have there been comparative reception tests on the XR vs say the galaxies 7,8 and or 9?

I can't afford to lose a good connection and that is why I have dropped both Sprint and T Mobile as carriers on this mountain.

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
If you buy directly from them?

FYI, STI... you know https://www.igotasti.com? I'm one of the creators ...
Yes, Apple has the extended return policy, carriers are a bit different as I think some charge a restocking fee if you return the phone just because you’re not happy with it. Also, if you plan to purchase on IUP things are slightly different also, I believe the loan needs to be sorted out first. Easiest way is to purchase the phone outright from Apple then if you want to get rid of it there’s no waiting... Thanks for the heads up on the Suby forum I’ll check it out!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.