Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zali0n

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 23, 2006
Kent, UK
Hey everyone, I've had my iPhone since September 2007 and it's getting pretty beaten up by now. It's probably a bit too late now but I'm going to get a plastic case (only to cover the back) and a protective film for the screen. Mainly due to the fact that I keep dropping it and one of these days the screen is going to get damaged or I will put even more dents in it.

Trying to find a decent simply case is becoming bit of a nightmare due to all the new cases being for 3G. Can anyone recommend a decent case with out the need for me to go through every single review.

Thanks for the help :)

asuandy

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Hey everyone, I've had my iPhone since September 2007 and it's getting pretty beaten up by now. It's probably a bit too late now but I'm going to get a plastic case (only to cover the back) and a protective film for the screen. Mainly due to the fact that I keep dropping it and one of these days the screen is going to get damaged or I will put even more dents in it.

Trying to find a decent simply case is becoming bit of a nightmare due to all the new cases being for 3G. Can anyone recommend a decent case with out the need for me to go through every single review.

Thanks for the help :)

If they are still available, I would get the Incase Slider for your 2G. I think they have them in white, glossy black, and matte black.

whitney8O8

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2009
If they are still available, I would get the Incase Slider for your 2G. I think they have them in white, glossy black, and matte black.

I totally agree. I bought the incase slider the same day that I got my 2G and had it on for two years. I recently took it off when I upgraded to 3G and not one scratch! I also dropped it many times and it did not break, it did a great job at protecting my phone

:)

DJ567

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2006
London, UK
the 2g iphone is built like a tank, i've never even felt a need for a case i've used a vinyl cover on the back and a mirrored screen protector since i got it it has a few minor scratches on the edges but nothing major and i've dropped it stood on it thrown it, and its never failed me.

save yourself some money and dont bother

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.