Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fridayxiii

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 14, 2011
Tampa Bay, FL
Not really meaning to start a rumble (maybe just stirring the pot a little 😂 ) but we have an astute collection of band collectors here, all with unique tastes. I'm getting a natural Ti 7 soon and think it deserves a nice leather band for those days I go beyond a t-shirt, shorts, & Tevas Forgive me, this is Florida after all....

So what's a good neutral leather band to have for these occasions when a Nike sport band or sport loop just won't do? I might be convinced to buy two if they are worthy, but hoping for one color & style that will do the trick for khakis & polos to a sport coat on that very rare occasion.

TIA!

mfram

Contributor
Jan 23, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Here's one option: Juuk Korza. The best part is that it includes a clasp which makes it so you don't have to keep using the buckle. Just snap into place. I have several Juuk bands and have been happy with their quality. It'll come straight from Asia, but don't let that scare you. I've always gotten fast shipping and really like the bands.

Juuk Korza band

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.