Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yungios

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2015
Is the a way to recover deleted photos from my 6s for free??

Yun0

macrumors 68000
Jun 12, 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
yes, scroll down a bit, look at the recently deleted album. they remain there for 30 days before being auto deleted permanently.

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
FoneLab from Aiseesoft might do the trick. Can try for free to see if the files are there, then will charge you to actually recover the files.

If you have backup(s), there is an app to browse those that might be able to find something. Can't recall the name of it, but, it's been mentioned in several threads on this board (ibackup something or other, also possibly iexplorer something).

AnyTrans is another app (haven't used it much) that might work.

Lesson learned: backup your stuff.

Yungios

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2015
FoneLab from Aiseesoft might do the trick. Can try for free to see if the files are there, then will charge you to actually recover the files.

If you have backup(s), there is an app to browse those that might be able to find something. Can't recall the name of it, but, it's been mentioned in several threads on this board (ibackup something or other, also possibly iexplorer something).

AnyTrans is another app (haven't used it much) that might work.

Lesson learned: backup your stuff.

Thanks I'm going to try it. I usually always back up my phone but I lost photos because I was using a phone cleaner app on my laptop and it deleted photos.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.