Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Starfox

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 7, 2011
Is there some app that will let me set up recurring timers, preferably with an option to also set them from the iPhone just in case I want to use the bigger screen? Something like a uniform pattern (every n minutes) or a customizable one (fire in n minutes, then m minutes, then x minutes etc.) would be great.

bahamallama

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2008
I'm looking for something similar too. I'm a public speaker and would like a timer app to notify me by buzzing the watch at intervals. Like 3 minutes in then 7 minutes in then 16, etc. this way I can hit time requirements without needing to keep an eye on a clock.

Any ideas? Lots of views here.

D

malone18

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2011
Annapolis, MD
I'm looking for something similar too. I'm a public speaker and would like a timer app to notify me by buzzing the watch at intervals. Like 3 minutes in then 7 minutes in then 16, etc. this way I can hit time requirements without needing to keep an eye on a clock.

Any ideas? Lots of views here.

D

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for but I use it for different training activities and it's pretty good.

http://watchaware.com/watch-apps/exactimer-app

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.