Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Anyone playing the solo game?
If I recall correctly Shady Bell mansion is the third location the gang takes up residence at, after the Pinkerons show up and threaten them at the camp along the lake. Looking at Progress, its' says Story 41%, there seems to be nothing scripted to do, no missions, no quests, not the usual yellow icons on the map.. Does anyone know if this is the end of the guided portion of the game? Thanks!

Update: After sitting around all night, including a thunderstorm, the next morning new quests popped up. :D

Howard2k

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2016
Anyone playing the solo game?
If I recall correctly Shady Bell mansion is the third location the gang takes up residence at, after the Pinkerons show up and threaten them at the camp along the lake. Looking at Progress, its' says Story 41%, there seems to be nothing scripted to do, no missions, no quests, not the usual yellow icons on the map.. Does anyone know if this is the end of the guided portion of the game? Thanks!

Update: After sitting around all night, including a thunderstorm, the next morning new quests popped up. :D

As you probably figured out by now - you're not even close to the end game. In fact you're probably not half way. Avoid spoilers if you can, it's totally worth letting the game unfold as you go along.

Reactions: Huntn

Macalicious2011

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2011
London
How is this game 6 years old? :eek::eek:

Today I installed it on my rtx 4070 gaming pc and was shocked how good the game plays. Physics are second to none, art work is detailed and graphical fidelity is a match for 2023 games.

The only giveaway that its a not the latest games, are the facial character animations. However that doesn't spoil the game at all. Looking forward to playing and completing it.

What an utter bargain for £17.

Reactions: Huntn

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
How is this game 6 years old? :eek::eek:

Today I installed it on my rtx 4070 gaming pc and was shocked how good the game plays. Physics are second to none, art work is detailed and graphical fidelity is a match for 2023 games.

The only giveaway that its a not the latest games, are the facial character animations. However that doesn't spoil the game at all. Looking forward to playing and completing it.

What an utter bargain for £17.
So how I got distracted from this game before finishing it. It deserves another look.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.