Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kidjingo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2015
Hello all, I am using a 65'' Sony Bravia KDL with a 4th Gen Apple TV. Recently a very thin red line appeared along the upper right side of the display. Three smaller dashes appear along the upper left side of the display. The television does not display this using any other item (Cable, PS4, Antenna). This is a recent issue and is driving me crazy. I attempted to adjust settings on the Apple TV with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

jingo

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Hello all, I am using a 65'' Sony Bravia KDL with a 4th Gen Apple TV. Recently a very thin red line appeared along the upper right side of the display. Three smaller dashes appear along the upper left side of the display. The television does not display this using any other item (Cable, PS4, Antenna). This is a recent issue and is driving me crazy. I attempted to adjust settings on the Apple TV with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

jingo
Have you tried plugging the Apple TV into a different port on the TV?

Kidjingo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2015
Thanks for the reply, I am using a pass through on my receiver, only 1 HDMI into the television. I have attempted to switch ports on the receiver with no luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.