Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

keaide

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 13, 2010
I originally used Reeder 5 only on my iPhone and iMac. Recently, I installed it on my iPad Pro but could not get the iCloud feed to sync. The sync-arrow kept going round forever without anything else happening. No articles showed up in the list. Only the Reed Later list synced correctly. Syncing worked fine on the iPhone/iMac, though.
I tried to solve the problem by exporting the feed list, removing all the feeds and also deleting the Reeder iCloud account on all devices. Then I set up the iCloud account again and imported the feed list. But the only result I got was that now the iCould feed syncs neither on the iPhone nor the iPad or the iMac (the Reed Later list still works fine).

Any ideas what else I could try? Is there a way to completely delete the Reeder iCloud account and start again?

keaide

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 13, 2010
Thanks. I installed the update and did a forced restart on all devices. Now it finally works, even on the iMac. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.