Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Raymond32

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2019
Taipei
It seems that the iPad OS are missing a series of intutive featues while I am trying to composing a mail while adding bullet list, increase/decrease list also align the text to the center or left/right.
And I can't find the right way to apply a color code in order to highlight mail headers or adding priority tags.
Meanwhile, I also couldn't even find the way to changing text colors?

Any chance/ideas to make this happen on the iPad OS 13?

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
It seems that the iPad OS are missing a series of intutive featues while I am trying to composing a mail while adding bullet list, increase/decrease list also align the text to the center or left/right.
And I can't find the right way to apply a color code in order to highlight mail headers or adding priority tags.
Meanwhile, I also couldn't even find the way to changing text colors?

Any chance/ideas to make this happen on the iPad OS 13?
It’s possible. Not likely though.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
It maybe a good idea to check out some alternatives if the functionality isn’t yet in Apple’s Mail app.

Raymond32

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2019
Taipei
It maybe a good idea to check out some alternatives if the functionality isn’t yet in Apple’s Mail app.

Many thanks for your suggestion at all.
In my case, 3rd party app maybe works pretty well in some use cases but it won't be a great option in terms of workflow and cross functions integrity.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.