Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Retrofire

macrumors 603
Original poster
Mar 2, 2010
www.emiliana.cl/en
Safari v5.1.10 (OS X 10.6.8) without any plugins and extensions reloads the front page and Mac Blog twice. This started after the WWDC (2nd June 2014). I did not have this problem in the past.

forums.macrumors.com does not show this bug.

Last edited:

macs4nw

macrumors 601
Safari v5.1.10 (OS X 10.6.8) without any plugins and extensions reloads the front page and Mac Blog twice. This started after the WWDC (2nd June 2014). I did not have this problem in the past. forums.macrumors.com does not show this bug.

We are running that exact same version of Safari with 10.6.8 as well, on one of our older Macs, and I'm happy to report, we don't seem to have that problem. Perhaps the culprit is something else?

ctsoundguy

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2009
reload problem

I've got the same bug. Running the same version safari 5.1.10 (10.6.8), and main Posts are constantly reloading -looks like its flashing the reload is so quick. Makes the site unusable for me.
Running fine on Firefox.

kryten2

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2012
Belgium
Same problem here. It's fine on Mavericks but on Leopard it's simply unusable. Started after the WWDC.

29er

macrumors member
Jan 28, 2013
hey everyone,

css adjustments to fix one issue caused this reloading issue. the fix has been deployed and not see the frantic reloading anymore

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.