Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anyjungleinguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 6, 2012
Are reminders that are due for tomorrow supposed go show up in the Today section section of the Notification Center?

It would make sense for them to be displayed under the Tomorrow summary. Or, at the very least, some sort of acknowledgement that some are scheduled.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Are reminders that are due for tomorrow supposed go show up in the Today section section of the Notification Center?

It would make sense for them to be displayed under the Tomorrow summary. Or, at the very least, some sort of acknowledgement that some are scheduled.

No, only reminders for today.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Yeah, would be nice to see reminders for the next day and even some more information about events for the next day. Just as it would be nice to see all day events listed as well. Certainly some things for Apple to improve there.

sunking101

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2013
My notification centre defaults to 'missed' every day, a useless blank screen. Sick of having to press on 'today'.

sunking101

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2013
Hm, strange. For me it's whatever I leave it on when I close it.

Which settings do you have toggled?
These are mine, and it defaults to 'missed' every single day, without fail. My missed screen is always blank too. When I say that it defaults to the missed tab, I mean when I reboot my phone. Once I have selected the today tab then it will remain on that until I switch my phone off again, then I'm back to the missed tab.

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
Which settings do you have toggled?
These are mine, and it defaults to 'missed' every single day, without fail. My missed screen is always blank too. When I say that it defaults to the missed tab, I mean when I reboot my phone. Once I have selected the today tab then it will remain on that until I switch my phone off again, then I'm back to the missed tab.

[url=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/sunking101/006DBDF5-97F3-4A46-9039-44C94B6DEF37.png]Image[/URL]

I have them all enabled APART from Next Destination. Yeah, so it still happens when you reboot the phone? Weird!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.