Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vadik Cooper

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2020
Can anyone help me to remove iCloud? IOS 9.2 [14.06.2020]

Hello everyone who opened the post.

There’s my problem:
I found my mothers old iPhone 6 Plus, it’s still working, but we don’t know an Apple ID password, so, when I update it to the current firmware, it will become a brick with iCloud lock. So I need to found a way to remove Find My iPhone on it to successfully delete an iCloud account, or bypass activation lock when I upgrade to 12, or reset everything on this version.

BTW I saw some videos, when people “Delete” Apple ID on this version of iOS, but with JB. Is it true? Can anybody really helps?

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Can anyone help me to remove iCloud? IOS 9.2 [14.06.2020]

Hello everyone who opened the post.

There’s my problem:
I found my mothers old iPhone 6 Plus, it’s still working, but we don’t know an Apple ID password, so, when I update it to the current firmware, it will become a brick with iCloud lock. So I need to found a way to remove Find My iPhone on it to successfully delete an iCloud account, or bypass activation lock when I upgrade to 12, or reset everything on this version.

BTW I saw some videos, when people “Delete” Apple ID on this version of iOS, but with JB. Is it true? Can anybody really helps?
Your mother will need to provide proof of purchase to Apple and then they'll remove the lock for her.

Reactions: Vadik Cooper

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Locking this thread, as we do not allow discussions of circumventing the security. OP, please reach out to the Apple with proof of ownership

Reactions: Vadik Cooper
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.