Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aditghai

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 25, 2007
Hi
I am planning to sell my iPhone on ebay like a lot of other people in anticipation for the new iPhone announcement.

After I wipe out the contents of this phone, should i remove the sim card?

Cool6324

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Hi
I am planning to sell my iPhone on ebay like a lot of other people in anticipation for the new iPhone announcement.

After I wipe out the contents of this phone, should i remove the sim card?

Of course, you never want to sell a phone with your sim card. Especially it if it tied to your account. Sell the phone only, no sim.

bestbuddyever

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2008
Selling iPhone

I also have a similar question. I thinking of getting the new iPhone, depends on the final price, what can i say im a college student i can only do so much, but what i want to do is sell my old one, and buy a new one. Hoping to get about 100 150 for the old one, but my question is if they do come out with the new phone, i just renewed my contract in February so will i get the discounted price still? or do i have to pay full cause im still in the 2 year contract or do i just restart the contract...im so confused:eek:

Eric Lewis

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2007
CANADA? eh?
I also have a similar question. I thinking of getting the new iPhone, depends on the final price, what can i say im a college student i can only do so much, but what i want to do is sell my old one, and buy a new one. Hoping to get about 100 150 for the old one, but my question is if they do come out with the new phone, i just renewed my contract in February so will i get the discounted price still? or do i have to pay full cause im still in the 2 year contract or do i just restart the contract...im so confused:eek:

sell it before monday

cause there could be an iphone for like $200 and then seeling your current for 300 is better then 100 on monday

bestbuddyever

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2008
sell it before monday

cause there could be an iphone for like $200 and then seeling your current for 300 is better then 100 on monday

my only problem is that if it dosent come out for a week after then im screwed for a phone, and im actually going out of town, so i dont know if ill get one in time, plus idk if i am eliglbe to get it so cheap. im not really wanting to make money off it,, would be nice, but ill just settle for getting the new one:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.