Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

63W

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 10, 2020
My iPhone 6 S plus has been a great phone for the past 5 years.

Today I received iPhone 14….wow…what a difference!

Face ID works instantly when I log in to bank apps, no more finger scanner delay.

Speaker is supper loud and crystal clear! I placed iPhone 14 on a couch in a living room while it was playing a music video on YouTube and I can clearly hear the song in my bedroom. ( I live in an apartment ). When I put iPhone 14 speaker next to my ear, it was as loud if not louder as my Gen 3 AirPods.
When I placed my finger next to the bottom speaker, I can feel air pressure from a speaker.

Taking pictures at night time? It’s as if I time traveled a decade in to the future. Camera is able to capture amazing night time pictures, way better than what my eyes can see.

Directions on maps, google or Apple Maps, load much quicker.

Con.

iPhone 14 cameras, aren’t unable to properly capture my haircut when taking selfies. My hair is a mix of gray and white hair. When I take a selfie, my hair looks flat, you can’t see hair volume and details. Front and back cameras.

I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, what I see in the mirror and what camera/s sees, is miles apart. Any one have a solution?

Cheers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.