Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

szilske

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 10, 2015
Germany
Hey all,

I own a 14 Pro and an original Apple Silicon case, which I don't like very much. The form factor is great, but it attracts dust too much - and the insides of my pockets. I have hard times getting it out of my pockets.

So I am looking for a replacement. I bought the Mous Limitless but this thing is huge!! And heavy.

Can you recommend something of high quality, which doesn't add more bulk than the original silicon case, butis not made of silicon?

Mouklies

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2023
You have to find plenty in the market either to turn on words correctly on google either or Aliexprix should have some good options that are not too more expensive
:(:apple::apple:😍🥲😉🙃

stephen1108

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2007
I used to use the Silicone Case for years across different models, but starting last year with the 14 Pro, I tried out the Caudabe Sheath and I haven't looked back!

It's textured, so it's grippy without attracting lint. The buttons are tactile, and it's not bulky or heavy. The magnet is also VERY strong, much stronger than the magnets in most other cases I've tried.

I love the 15 Pro Max version of the case, it actually makes the bigger size much more manageable for my hands.

I highly recommend the Sheath!

szilske

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 10, 2015
Germany
I used to use the Silicone Case for years across different models, but starting last year with the 14 Pro, I tried out the Caudabe Sheath and I haven't looked back!

It's textured, so it's grippy without attracting lint. The buttons are tactile, and it's not bulky or heavy. The magnet is also VERY strong, much stronger than the magnets in most other cases I've tried.

I love the 15 Pro Max version of the case, it actually makes the bigger size much more manageable for my hands.

I highly recommend the Sheath!
That looks cool. Unfortunately I can't get them on Amazon here in Germany and delivery from their website comes with taxes delivery costs, which makes it quite expensive for me :(

szilske

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 10, 2015
Germany
I tend to order the Spigen MagArmor from Amazon... not the same level of protection as the Mous, but it looks ok from a bulk perspective.

Any opinions?

psp123

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2015
I have the same issues with the Apple silicone case and just ordered the MagArmor. Should arrive tomorrow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.