Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

musicmad

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2010
hi guys, i'm getting my phone next week and wondered if anyone has got or can do a iphone 6 wallpaper template for ios8 so i can make some of my wallpapers and know where banners are etc..

i know someone did a iphone 5 one would apreciatte it alot

thanks

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
hi guys, i'm getting my phone next week and wondered if anyone has got or can do a iphone 6 wallpaper template for ios8 so i can make some of my wallpapers and know where banners are etc..

i know someone did a iphone 5 one would apreciatte it alot

thanks

Just currently setting up my 6 now. Will be making a template as I like to use shelves fro my home screen. So needless to say I will have one laying around in the next several hours. I will post it when it is completed.

musicmad

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2010
Just currently setting up my 6 now. Will be making a template as I like to use shelves fro my home screen. So needless to say I will have one laying around in the next several hours. I will post it when it is completed.

that would be awesome thank you,
will you have the lockscreen template also?

musicmad

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2010
First one. iPhone 6. Home screen with standard screen setting. Not zoom. Let me know if this is acceptable. PSD file.

thanks that great, anychance of the lockscreen template soon?

by the way how's the new iphone? i'm not getting mine till next week ;(

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
thanks that great, anychance of the lockscreen template soon?

by the way how's the new iphone? i'm not getting mine till next week ;(

Lockscreen by Tuesday. I work 40+ hour weekends so just require a little time if that is okay.

New iPhone 6 is pretty nice. Would have never gone with the Plus. Compared them side by side and the Plus is BIG. I have small hands so the 6 was just right. I saw a lot more 6 being sold than Plus.

Nice clean graphics. Very quick to open apps and all apps look pretty crisp for the resolution of the phone. I got the space gray and it is much closer to a silver in color. Fells lighter than my 5. I like the feel of all the rounded edges much better than the 5's squared edges.

Will not be able to use the NFC till my bank accepts it. Only 2 Canadian banks have approved it so far. Overall a nice upgrade from my 5 and I think Apple did a nice job on this phone.

adam044

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2012
Boston
I'd like it so that the time doesn't cover his head. Thank you.

sorry wrong thread

Attachments

• tom-brady-wallpaper-9653-10005-hd-wallpapers.jpg
    tom-brady-wallpaper-9653-10005-hd-wallpapers.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 5,461

musicmad

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2010
Lockscreen by Tuesday. I work 40+ hour weekends so just require a little time if that is okay.

New iPhone 6 is pretty nice. Would have never gone with the Plus. Compared them side by side and the Plus is BIG. I have small hands so the 6 was just right. I saw a lot more 6 being sold than Plus.

Nice clean graphics. Very quick to open apps and all apps look pretty crisp for the resolution of the phone. I got the space gray and it is much closer to a silver in color. Fells lighter than my 5. I like the feel of all the rounded edges much better than the 5's squared edges.

Will not be able to use the NFC till my bank accepts it. Only 2 Canadian banks have approved it so far. Overall a nice upgrade from my 5 and I think Apple did a nice job on this phone.

yeah tuesday is fine thank you,

yeah i went for the 6 because its the right size for me and went for the space grey myself look forward to getting it next week

glad your happy with your phone im excited now ;)

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!

yeah i went for the 6 because its the right size for me and went for the space grey myself look forward to getting it next week

Updated the PSD file for the home screen. iPhone 6 standard screen setting. Here is the new PSD and a PNG. Will be working on the lock screen and post shortly.

Attachments

• iphone6grid.psd
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,732
  • iphone6grid.png
    iphone6grid.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 69,297

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!

Here is the PSD file and PNG for the lock screen grid for iPhone 6.

Attachments

• iphone6lockgrid.png
    iphone6lockgrid.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 88,916
  • iphone6lockgrid.psd
    339.8 KB · Views: 2,388

amclellan84

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2010
Does anyone know why there are still no iPhone 6 shelf wallpapers anywhere online?

I've searched high and low and only ever found one! Yup, one. All the others that claim to be iPhone 6 wallpapers have been resized to the correct dimensions, but they have forgot to add the other row (another shelf) for apps. Lol, what is going on?

:D

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Does anyone know why there are still no iPhone 6 shelf wallpapers anywhere online?

I've searched high and low and only ever found one! Yup, one. All the others that claim to be iPhone 6 wallpapers have been resized to the correct dimensions, but they have forgot to add the other row (another shelf) for apps. Lol, what is going on?

:D

That is because a lot of people are just resizing iPhone 5 shelf wallpapers in dimensions but not adding in the extra shelf. Or they are doing them for Zoomed View which eliminates one row of icons on your 6.

I own a 6 and build shelves for my phone all the time, plus I build them here on MacRumors for other members as well. Find some you like and request to have them redone in the iPhone 6 thread. Most I can do. But please remember there will be the occasional one that can not be redone.

Have a look through the iPhone 6 and 6+ threads, there are several in there now that you can just download and use. They are all free for anyone's use.

JayHyb

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2015
Quick question

Guys - Stupid and quick question, but how the hell do I upload these on to my phone? Appreciate the help. -- J

----------

That is because a lot of people are just resizing iPhone 5 shelf wallpapers in dimensions but not adding in the extra shelf. Or they are doing them for Zoomed View which eliminates one row of icons on your 6.

I own a 6 and build shelves for my phone all the time, plus I build them here on MacRumors for other members as well. Find some you like and request to have them redone in the iPhone 6 thread. Most I can do. But please remember there will be the occasional one that can not be redone.

Have a look through the iPhone 6 and 6+ threads, there are several in there now that you can just download and use. They are all free for anyone's use.

Guys - Stupid and quick question, but how the hell do I upload these on to my phone? Appreciate the help. -- J

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!

----------

First you need to make sure that you are downloading the full sized PNG file. The size of the image is 750 x 1334. This is for the iPhone 6. (Do not download the PSD file. That is a Photoshop file and unless you have Photoshop, you will not be able to open it.)

Once you have the full size image on your phone, you just have to find it and set it to your homescreen or lockscreen. I have a folder under my Picture Albums just for wallpapers. Created it and synced it to my iPhone. This makes it easy to find them.

The settings on you iPhone must be; Standard View with Reduce Motion>On or it will not fit properly.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me or post back here.

JayHyb

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2015
First you need to make sure that you are downloading the full sized PNG file. The size of the image is 750 x 1334. This is for the iPhone 6. (Do not download the PSD file. That is a Photoshop file and unless you have Photoshop, you will not be able to open it.)

Once you have the full size image on your phone, you just have to find it and set it to your homescreen or lockscreen. I have a folder under my Picture Albums just for wallpapers. Created it and synced it to my iPhone. This makes it easy to find them.

The settings on you iPhone must be; Standard View with Reduce Motion>On or it will not fit properly.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me or post back here.

Appreciate you getting back to me. But, how do I choose the means in which I download the file. It seems the only download option I have is to download that PSD file...

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Appreciate you getting back to me. But, how do I choose the means in which I download the file. It seems the only download option I have is to download that PSD file...

Just click on the actual image. It will open up and allow you to download it. Just make sure you fully open it to its full size before downloading. I will be away from the computer for about 1/2 hour to have dinner. But will check back ASAP.

BakonMuse

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2016
Ireland
Anybody able to make a iPhone 6s running iOS 9.3.2 default home screen template and lock screen template? Thanks guys!! Love the work

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.