Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nanogirl21

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2011
Midwest United States
Hi, Can someone please edit this photo to remove the bottom "speech triangle" and the gray shadows? I am looking for a plain white background with the headphones on a square icon. I would like to use this as the "cover art" for some of my albums. Thank you for the help.

DESCARGAR-BBM-Music.png

tag

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2005
This first one is the same as the original, with the parts you wanted removed and the white background.

EDIT-background-white-DESCARGAR-BBM-Music-EDIT.png

This next one is the same as above, but centered in the middle of the 1000x1000 pixel image.

EDIT-centered-background-white-DESCARGAR-BBM-Music-EDIT.png

nanogirl21

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2011
Midwest United States
This next one is the same as above, but centered in the middle of the 1000x1000 pixel image.

View attachment 654155

Thank you for the help with modifying this icon for me. Was wondering if you would be able to help again. Using the centered icon that you posted is it possible to replace the music icon with this podcast icon in black and color of the square purple (or any other color besides blue)? Thank you again.

If you had a PDF file that could possibly help also for future projects. I can modify templates, but making one from scratch is difficult for me.

podcast-icon-1322239.png

tag

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2005
Thank you for the help with modifying this icon for me. Was wondering if you would be able to help again. Using the centered icon that you posted is it possible to replace the music icon with this podcast icon in black and color of the square purple (or any other color besides blue)? Thank you again.

If you had a PDF file that could possibly help also for future projects. I can modify templates, but making one from scratch is difficult for me.

Ok did this up real quick. Wasn't sure how big you wanted the podcast icon, but hopefully it's ok.

bbm_icon_podcast.png

In regards to the photoshop file (I assume you meant psd and not pdf?), I actually use gimp (though I didn't do much here, just cleared out the music logo, modified the master hue saturation then added the podcast logo), but I exported it as a psd for you, so hopefully coming from gimp it loads alright in photoshop. I put it in a zip since it seems you can't upload straight psd files as attachments here.
[doublepost=1476416055][/doublepost]I just noticed on the first logo I uploaded that I didn't lighten the top half of the logo like in the original, and when I went to do that I noticed part of the circle gets intersected by the the split purple background which looks bad when the top half is lightened, so I moved the logo a slight bit so the circle is above the purple line split. So here are two slight variations where the logo has been slightly moved, one without the lightening and one with the top half lightened.

bbm_icon_nocontrast.png
bbm_icon_contrast2.png

Attachments

• bbm_icon.psd.zip
    535.7 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:

nanogirl21

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2011
Midwest United States
Sorry for the long delay in response.

Thank you for the help with these again. I have been playing around with the edit file and am having trouble turning the back ground to an orange color (or even white & gray) for an audio book logo? Mind sharing how to achieve an orange color? Thanks so much again. I really do appreciate it.

tag

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2005
Sorry for the long delay in response.

Thank you for the help with these again. I have been playing around with the edit file and am having trouble turning the back ground to an orange color (or even white & gray) for an audio book logo? Mind sharing how to achieve an orange color? Thanks so much again. I really do appreciate it.

Well doing it the way I did really isn't the proper way (like using an adjustment layer or whatever), as I just lazily selected the background layer and modified the master channel for hue & saturation for the entire layer. This works for this file as the rest of the background (the headphone part) is all greyscale like so it doesn't get affected by the hue change. (to change the purple to orange, in gimp I upped the master saturation to 100, and modified the master hue to around 115 or so)

I quickly did some more blank icon color variants for you. If there are any more colors you want just let me know.

Attachments

• bbm_blank_icon_colors.zip
    2 MB · Views: 565
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.