Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tollermee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 9, 2018
I've been using Fitness + for about 3 months and really like it, much better value than a Personal Trainer and nice to have a variety of workouts to choose from.

However, I've settled on two workout types that really work for me; Core - 20mins and Strength/Upper Body - 20m. There are about 30 or so for each, from various trainers and music types, and I've worked through them all, though occasionally they release a new one. While I can now pick one at random, it would be nice to go through them all one by one again, but I can't find a way to reset the completion of workouts? I expect I could delete all Apple Health data, but that seems an excessive way to achieve something that appears quite simple.

Note, it's not the awards I'm referring to, just the Completed tick box next to all workouts.

Thanks

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-04 at 09.34.27_191352b4.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-04 at 09.34.27_191352b4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 62

LeeW

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2017
Over here
Workouts once done can't be reset, they will always show as completed the first time. There is a counter that tells you how many times you have completed it but that is all you are going to get to track them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.