Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crzdcolombian

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
Still traumatized by RE7. That game was crazy creepy.

might play this demo now after reading what you guys posted as haven’t been too impressed with my Ps5 graphics. Upgraded my tv to a LG Oled CX. So dropped a lot to get a good experience but def feel upgraded too early

crzdcolombian

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
I played the first 15-20 minutes. I couldn’t figure it out and was just super creepy.

I hate hate hate 1st person view. Googled how to do 3rd person. Couldn’t and gave up. I didn’t even get to a point where I fought anything. Just the family and the story was creeping me out.

resident evil 2 and 3 remakes are great. Pretty fun and scary but super unrealistic. Resident evil 7 seemed like a nightmare worst case ever for a police officer. So was like nope not for me

Reactions: MisterSavage

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
1st person RE is def weird, especially since all the other games in the series are 3rd RE 7:Biohazard was fun, but wouldn’t have minded a 3rd person option.

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
This was one crazy demo for the 3D audio. I played it with just the tv speakers and read about the 3D audio and played again. I was scared as hell, and I knew what was coming and going to happen...

Now I'm thinking: imagine the PSVR 2, this game and then the 3D audio. Better wear some adult diapers while playing to avoid getting stains on the couch...

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Original poster
Nov 10, 2018
When I replayed it with the 3D audio even though I knew what was going to happen I almost jumped out of the seat when I heard the body drop behind me.

• Haha
Reactions: BlankStar

George Dawes

Suspended
Jul 17, 2014
=VH=
I found it really boring and just lots of walking and cut scenes . Blew 90 quid on the special edition too ?‍♀️

Thank god for borderlands ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.