Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wctaiwan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2006
I recently acquired an iPod touch, and a couple of days ago I purchased X-Plane for it. Last night I decided to reinstall Leopard, thinking that app purchases would be tied with my iTunes account and therefore be safe. Turns out that it doesn't show up in my iTunes - it's in purchase history, but it's not there in the Purchases section of iTunes store. Furthermore, when I click Buy App (for X-Plane) it actually asks for confirmation about buying it. I didn't want to risk getting charged again. It's there on my iPod touch, but now I can't sync any other apps because doing so would remove the copy of X-Plane.

What should I do? (And I apologise if this has been asked before - I'm not exactly sure how others would describe the problem.)

wctaiwan

EDIT: Turns out all I had to do was choose File -> Transfer Purchases from... in iTunes, and it'd sync all the apps on it over. Hope this helps for anyone with the same issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.