Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ken0126

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
Resolved. Bodyguardz sent me email and confirmed my order had been shipped. Thank for your attention, guys. And thanks to Bodyguardz as well.

Last edited:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Huh? How does this show any issue with customer service? It's only been 2 days ... jesus, get a grip.

ken0126

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
I have emailed them to state that I will buy from a local dealer and I hope that they could cancel my order but the order status immediately change to "complete".

If the item has already been shipped, at least it can provide the correct tracking no which I can refer to but they didn't. The shipping number on the website still can't be tracked on USPS website.

It's like, once you have paid, no more negotiation. Don't you have a feeling of being cheated?

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
I have emailed them to state that I will buy from a local dealer and I hope that they could cancel my order but the order status immediately change to "complete".

If the item has already been shipped, at least it can provide the correct tracking no which I can refer to but they didn't. The shipping number on the website still can't be tracked on USPS website.

It's like, once you have paid, no more negotiation. Don't you have a feeling of being cheated?

Probably should have called. They are probably slammed with email request with the new iPhone out.

ken0126

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
Huh? How does this show any issue with customer service? It's only been 2 days ... jesus, get a grip.

Now, I don't even know whether the status "complete" means the transaction done? No matter I will receive it or not in the future since no traceable document?

Juicy D. Links

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010

OMG another tracking monger !!!!!!!!!

Take it easy as USPS takes time to even show up ....

it is not like FEDEX OR UPS .... US POSTAL SERVICE IS SLOW and terrible and it is not TRUE TRACKING @@@@@@

Sorry for the rant but for the love of g-d calm down with the so called "tracking" ..... be lucky if USPS shows anything at all till delivery day ...

I know this from our business and dealing with USPS bulk mail and so on so just chil..

BodyGuardz.

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Midwest USA

If your order has not been shipped, we can of course cancel it for you. If it has been shipped, you can return your purchase for a full refund. Please call us at 801.495.6514 to talk specifically about your order, or you can also live chat with us if that is more convenient.

I am sorry that this experience has given you a negative view of us. We try hard to provide the best customer service possible, and we will do whatever we can to resolve this issue.

ken0126

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
Probably should have called. They are probably slammed with email request with the new iPhone out.

I don't really think so. Actually my first order was placed 3 days ago (this is the second order) but later I found I need change some items in the order so I wrote an email to request to cancel it and reorder. They immediately replied my email and cancel the previous order and asked me to reorder. Check out the pic I attached below.

So the moral of my story is " DON'T WRITE EMAIL THAT TELL THEM YOU WANT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER, INSTEAD, TELL THEM YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ORDER"

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
I don't really think so. Actually my first order was placed 3 days ago (this is the second order) but later I found I need change some items in the order so I wrote an email to request to cancel it and reorder. They immediately replied my email and cancel the previous order and asked me to reorder. Check out the pic I attached below.

So the moral of my story is " DON'T WRITE EMAIL THAT TELL THEM YOU WANT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER, INSTEAD, TELL THEM YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ORDER"

Good lord, look above. They are reaching out to you!!!! Call them!

ken0126

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
If your order has not been shipped, we can of course cancel it for you. If it has been shipped, you can return your purchase for a full refund. Please call us at 801.495.6514 to talk specifically about your order, or you can also live chat with us if that is more convenient.

I am sorry that this experience has given you a negative view of us. We try hard to provide the best customer service possible, and we will do whatever we can to resolve this issue.

I am really glad to see your reply. I am from Singapore so I can only use the live chat service, however, it's offline currently. What can I do? Can you help to check whether the order has been shipped or just the title to "shipped"??

Order no. 853034

Thanks.

----------

I am sorry if I am not so polite. This is the original email I wrote the customer service 40 mins ago.I really want to settle this easily, however, the immediate change on my order's title to "complete" made me mad.

"
Hi, Sir/Mdm,

I am sorry that I want to cancel my order 853034, the shipment is so slow and I ordered 2 days ago but still not notification of shipment yet, can't track my order on USPS neither.

I just found a local bodyguardz dealer, though it was a bit of pricy but I really couldn't wait any more.

I hope you could approve my request and I am always a loyal bodyguardz customer (though I indirectly purchase the shield from local dealer). Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Ray
"

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
the shipment is so slow and I ordered 2 days ago but still not notification of shipment yet.

You order it on the 25th, not sure what time on the 25th, but if it wasn't that early I wouldn't expect it to ship on that day. Maybe it should have shipped on the 26th or 27th depending on their processing time and the size of the company, if that's the case not all companies have immediate shipping notification.

ken0126

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
OMG another tracking monger !!!!!!!!!

Take it easy as USPS takes time to even show up ....

it is not like FEDEX OR UPS .... US POSTAL SERVICE IS SLOW and terrible and it is not TRUE TRACKING @@@@@@

Sorry for the rant but for the love of g-d calm down with the so called "tracking" ..... be lucky if USPS shows anything at all till delivery day ...

I know this from our business and dealing with USPS bulk mail and so on so just chil..

Hi, thanks for your reply. It's not my first time to purchase BODYGUARDZ product. Under most circumstances, they will send you an email if they have already sent out your goods, though you couldn't really track the shipment sometimes. I know the USPS update the parcel information may not be so frequently.

Anyway, the timing of the change on my shipment tile (just after I send in the request) may not let me feel so good or even be cheated.

BodyGuardz.

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Midwest USA
I am really glad to see your reply. I am from Singapore so I can only use the live chat service, however, it's offline currently. What can I do? Can you help to check whether the order has been shipped or just the title to "shipped"??

Order no. 853034

Thanks.

----------

I am sorry if I am not so polite. This is the original email I wrote the customer service 40 mins ago.I really want to settle this easily, however, the immediate change on my order's title to "complete" made me mad.

"
Hi, Sir/Mdm,

I am sorry that I want to cancel my order 853034, the shipment is so slow and I ordered 2 days ago but still not notification of shipment yet, can't track my order on USPS neither.

I just found a local bodyguardz dealer, though it was a bit of pricy but I really couldn't wait any more.

I hope you could approve my request and I am always a loyal bodyguardz customer (though I indirectly purchase the shield from local dealer). Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Ray
"

Email sent. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

BodyGuardz.

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Midwest USA
Hi, thanks for your reply. It's not my first time to purchase BODYGUARDZ product. Under most circumstances, they will send you an email if they have already sent out your goods, though you couldn't really track the shipment sometimes. I know the USPS update the parcel information may not be so frequently.

Anyway, the timing of the change on my shipment tile (just after I send in the request) may not let me feel so good or even be cheated.

The timing of the order being fulfilled was unfortunate, but I can assure you that we did not try to fill it after you cancelled it in an attempt to keep the sale. It is much more important to us that our customers are happy.

----------

Received. Thanks for your respond.

Of course, and please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.