Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lakshi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Hello, i have an iphone x model A1865 which i think is global...now i flashed it with gsm by mistake and it gave me an error after progress bar was halfway. Now phone is stuck in recovery mode. So, now i have tried to flash it with global but gives me error 2003. Im using windows 10 with eset internet security. What can i do now?

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Error 2003 is a USB port issue. Try using a Apple cable(or a different Apple cable if you're already using one) no aftermarket cables, different USB port or disable your internet security and try again. Your security software might not allow you to connect to Apple servers..

lakshi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Error 2003 is a USB port issue. Try using a Apple cable(or a different Apple cable if you're already using one) no aftermarket cables, different USB port or disable your internet security and try again. Your security software might not allow you to connect to Apple servers..

Will be getting another pc tomorrow, will format it, install windows 7 64bit fresh and try again with different cable, usb port and antivirus and firewall disabled.
Give me a couple of days, will post results

Reactions: BugeyeSTI

lakshi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Will be getting another pc tomorrow, will format it, install windows 7 64bit fresh and try again with different cable, usb port and antivirus and firewall disabled.
Give me a couple of days, will post results

Just need to confiirm with you, iphone x model A1865 is global right? And thats the firmware i need to restore with?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.