Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MatthewUT44

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2015
Arizona
I bought an ipad pro 12.9 inch. I was planning on going to college but my situation changed and I will enter the workforce instead. I will have no use for the ipad pro. How will the return process work? I havent used the gift card but I opened the ipad

Sheepish-Lord

macrumors 68020
Oct 13, 2021
Just had a similar thing happen. Bought a promo item for store pickup but failed to pick up the item and never used the gift card. Item was refunded after 10 days but the gift card is not refundable (says on the order). Enjoy the gift card you just paid for ha.

ab22

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
I bought an ipad pro 12.9 inch. I was planning on going to college but my situation changed and I will enter the workforce instead. I will have no use for the ipad pro. How will the return process work? I havent used the gift card but I opened the ipad
You get all the $ back so long as the gift card is returned unused

Returns and exchanges are subject to the policy of the Qualifying Location where the purchase was made. The Promotion Product received with the purchase of an Eligible Product must be returned with such Eligible Product in order to receive a full refund for that purchase. If the Promotion Product is missing, is not returned, or has been redeemed, the full original value of the Promotion Product will be deducted from the exchange or refund of the Eligible Product.

Sheepish-Lord

macrumors 68020
Oct 13, 2021
You get all the $ back so long as the gift card is returned unused

Returns and exchanges are subject to the policy of the Qualifying Location where the purchase was made. The Promotion Product received with the purchase of an Eligible Product must be returned with such Eligible Product in order to receive a full refund for that purchase. If the Promotion Product is missing, is not returned, or has been redeemed, the full original value of the Promotion Product will be deducted from the exchange or refund of the Eligible Product.

No you don’t, it literally just happened to me this week. Maybe if the promotion was AirPods or something but promotional gift cards are non-returnable and so say when it shows up in your orders list on the Apple website.

ab22

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
No you don’t, it literally just happened to me this week. Maybe if the promotion was AirPods or something but promotional gift cards are non-returnable and so say when it shows up in your orders list on the Apple website.
Not my experience in store, but OK

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.