Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NikkoTuason

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 2, 2018
Hello,

Probably a noob question but. To my curiosity I wanted to give iOS 14 public beta a try and all was good until Pokemon Go didn't launch LOL. Is it still possible to download iOS 13 beta profile? beta.apple.com seem to have replaced 13 beta program with 14 now. And unfortunately my iPhone backup was done when using 13.6 public beta and when I restore while on iOS 13.5.1 it tells me the backup is too old.

Thanks

joeDevTech

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2020
Hello,

Probably a noob question but. To my curiosity I wanted to give iOS 14 public beta a try and all was good until Pokemon Go didn't launch LOL. Is it still possible to download iOS 13 beta profile? beta.apple.com seem to have replaced 13 beta program with 14 now. And unfortunately my iPhone backup was done when using 13.6 public beta and when I restore while on iOS 13.5.1 it tells me the backup is too old.

Thanks
Better yet, delete the beta profile for iOS 14, and download the iOS 13.6 beta profile. Then, download the IPSW file for the iOS 13.6 beta and install/setup as new, then restore your 13.6 backup. If I were you, I'd turn off iCloud backup now so you don't run the risk of potentially overwriting your backup with an unsupported iOS 14 one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.