Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Djmx

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
Alright so i'm always hanging out on IRC.. and Seems like a few ppl been working on a Ringtone App that should be out any DAY NOW!! does anyone know any info on this!! the app is suspose cut all those 23 steps and u just plug it and u tranfer ringtone and thats it! EASY!! i been wating for a week!! lol Any info please POST!!

nickd06

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2005
I would also like to get my hands on a program to cut all those steps out, can't wait!

MacUser4_20

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2004
California
If you follow the steps here:

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/329114/

BAM you have your ringtones. I understand the need for a user friendly GUI type app, but really, if you do it 1 or 2 times, it takes 5 minutes to perform. It is a great alternative until the Ringtone feature becomes available in iTunes, but an app will most likely have a short lived life as I doubt Apple will wait very much longer to implement what they obviously have hiding right now, and that will be what many people will want to use as not to risk Bricking their phones with a Hack App.

JBaker122586

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2007
As an iMac G4 user, I anxiously await the day I can customize my ringtones. Hopefully whatever you're talking about will do the trick for me.

Djmx

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
As soon i get more info i'll let you know.. STAY TUNED.

bboyredcel

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2006
is it out yet?

is it is it is it?

im really skeptical about doing this in the 23 step fashion. I'm waiting for something with the comfort that a GUI provides before i do anything that may cause me to lose $671.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.