Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ptselles

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 11, 2005
I have an Mac mini with a Superdive, Toast 7 and MTR 2.6.6. The Mac mini has a MATSHITA DVD-R UJ-845 drive.

Toast is not allowing me to burn a movie after it has been ripped by MTR. Would a different version of MTR work? What can I do? :confused:

neocell

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2005
Great White North
ptselles said:
I have an Mac mini with a Superdive, Toast 7 and MTR 2.6.6. The Mac mini has a MATSHITA DVD-R UJ-845 drive.

Toast is not allowing me to burn a movie after it has been ripped by MTR. Would a different version of MTR work? What can I do? :confused:
Most likely the file has to be compressed so you can't burn it in toast under the Data tab DVD-ROM (UDF), you'll have to burn it using the Video tab and then choose Formats and DVD-Video from VIDEO_TS and have Fit-to-DVD video compression checked.

ptselles

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 11, 2005
After using using Mac The Ripper, I choose the TV_VEDIO file. Toast says that the file is encrypted.

neocell

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2005
Great White North
Sorry, kind of forgot about this thread. Just in case you're still having problems, make sure you have selected De-Macrovision in MTR before doing the rip

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.