Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fdw777

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
Just ordered the Ryan London

Leather iPhone 15 Pro Max Shell Case Metal, MagSafe - Saddle Brown​

Looks very promising. It is a new case so I will see.

Anyone with experience with them?

Reactions: RRC

RRC

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2020
I’ve got a couple of their open bottom cases, very similar to the bullstrap cases and high quality.

My only issue, and I know it’s because it’s a very small team hand making the cases, is the turnaround time.

No one should be having to Pre-Order a case now for delivery almost into next year, hopefully this is something that they can improve as they grow.

Last edited:

fdw777

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
I’ve got a couple of their open bottom cases, very similar to the bullstrap cases and high quality.

My only issue, and I know it’s because it’s a very small team hand making the cases, is the turnaround time.

No one should be having to Pre-Order a case now for delivery almost into next year! The new models came out two months ago already.
I do believe their cases are top notch. But your right the wait time is long, I mean after all they are a small company that hopefully prides themself on quality first and not quantity.

Reactions: RRC

RRC

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2020
I do believe their cases are top notch. But your right the wait time is long, I mean after all they are a small company that hopefully prides themself on quality first and not quantity.

You won’t be disappointed I can assure you of that, the leather used is high quality, each case is handmade and the patina you’ll get over time from the saddle brown will be great!

I’ll also add, their customer service is top notch too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.