Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richard13

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 1, 2008
Odessa, FL
When I got my AW5, it came with both S/M and M/L white Sport Bands so I never had to think about this. I just jumped in with the M/L band ran with it. But now that I'd like to get additional bands I'll need to make a choice. I recently switched out my band for the S/M and it works just fine too.

I kind of prefer the S/M band because there's less to tuck (With M/L I am on the 2nd tightest notch, with S/M I am on the 5th tightest). But it's also nice to have the notches not "showing" as much on M/L.

I know everyone is different but for the people that fit both, or have tried both, I'm wondering which you prefer and why.

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
I prefer the S/M bands because I don’t have huge wrists. I have never used the M/L bands when Apple included them, so it’s not a big deal for me that with the S9 I chose S/M.

mk313

macrumors 68000
Feb 6, 2012
I also prefer the small. I use the Nike sport bands and the extra band of the large one covers up a lot of the holes on the band.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.