Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Birch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2008
Hi all, it been awhile since my last post, just wanted to say I found another iPad leather case. The company is saddleback leather and I have bought from them in the past and they are great, a little pricey but their stuff is the best.
Hey everyone,

I saw Shaddleback leather came out with a iPad case and the price was not bad at all, 104.00 and 10.00 shipping, I have a couple of cases that I bought for my iPad the last one from vaja and I paid 300.00 plus shipping I think, it's a nice case but I wanted something a little more heavy duty that looked nice. I bought the one from saddleback leather and it should be here tomorrow. The web site is shaddleback leather dot com.. I have never been disappointed with them and best of all they have 100 year warranty and I know they stand by their product.

No I do not work for them, just think they are a good company and thought I would pass it on.. On their site they have a video of the case and what it all about..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.