Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jholzner

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2002
Champaign, IL
Originally posted by ITR 81
All I can say is:
About damn time getting tired of the crashes.

I've never had safari crash on me. Not saying that it isn't a problem for some people but I've never had problems with Safari.

ITR 81

macrumors 65816
Oct 24, 2003
It's Java related.

Though using Safari with IE usually while messing with Java while online tends to freeze 10.3.2. Have to always hard boot the PB when it hangs up. It's only happen twice but I figure it must be with Java and IE related because it only ever happens when I'm doing both.

Longey Nowze

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by buseman
umm.. 30 bucks for a browser!?

have you looked at the features? and I think OmniWeb is donationware... you are not forced to pay for it, you will be reminded that you didn't though, but not to much.

Thanks
MaT

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
I've never had Safari crash on me, and I love it! I've heard Camino, Firebird, etc. are better in some respects, but I like using the "Apple app" instead, as it does everything I need to perfectly, no complaints! An update will make a great product even better! Can't wait!

cynikal

macrumors member
Aug 12, 2003
man i hope they implement type-ahead searching.. it's the main reason i'm sticking with camino.. (and i'm probably not the only one).. camino is as fast as safari and has a little more features than safari, so my safari is "collecting" dust :p

NNO-Stephen

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2003
Tulsa, Oklahoma
fantastic. according to David Hyatt's blog, they have fixed quite a few problems I have, including tabbing to all objects on a page (check boxes, radio buttons, et cetera) and this will be extremely nice for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.