Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benji888

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 27, 2006
United States
I can't believe I am the only one with this problem, but I cannot find this in any search I try....

PayPal now uses shipstation for printing shipping labels. It's been quite a while since I've done this, so I'm not sure what I'm missing, but, I have no problem printing the shipping label, but when I try to print a packing slip I get a "blocked plug-in" error... what effing plug-in could it possibly need? Why can't I find an answer to this anywhere online??

again, I can print a shipping label just fine, so why do I get a "blocked plug-in" error when I try to print a packing slip?

I just moved and will be selling some things online, and I may be selling things online as a regular thing, I really need to be able to print packing slips.

macOS Mojave (latest) safari 14.1.2

I can't find in safari why I am getting this error either.
shipstationerror.jpg

shipstationerrorB.jpg

tensixturtle

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2021
Kepler 22b
I don't know if you are still having the same issue, but can you go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions and see if anything there is disabled/denied? Also, do you possibly have Adobe Flash Player still installed? You would want to uninstall it and see if that helps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.