Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zub3qin

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Every time I run Safari, with a max of 3 window and no other apps running, after about 30 mins safari begins locking up, sites wont load, and then every other app (environments, etc) start glitching out freezing.

It necessitates a reboot. Force closing Safari doesn't fix it.

So what am I doing on safari? Typically YoutubeTV. With a second tab running LinkedIn. Or reddit or MacRumors forums.

I am not hearing this complaint from others on forums. Is this unique to me and I need to get a replacement unit, or are others 'seeing' this? I've had the AVP for 2 weeks. I am running 1.0.3

Last edited:
Reactions: G5isAlive

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Oct 23, 2010
I haven’t had this issue. I think once it crashed but I had a ton of windows open.

OriginalAppleGuy

Suspended
Sep 25, 2016
Virginia
I had the issue. Continue to do so even though I'm on Beta 1.1 #2. I actually have two Safari windows open at times. One with personal apps, one with work. Will have 3-4 tabs each. I also have a number of other apps open too though. But Safari - yes, it has become unresponsive.

Get the feedback app and send feedback. Or go to feedback.apple.com and report it.

zub3qin

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
I had the issue. Continue to do so even though I'm on Beta 1.1 #2. I actually have two Safari windows open at times. One with personal apps, one with work. Will have 3-4 tabs each. I also have a number of other apps open too though. But Safari - yes, it has become unresponsive.

Get the feedback app and send feedback. Or go to feedback.apple.com and report it.
Left feedback - thanks. Let's hope this gets fixed quick. You have 8 tabs running between 2 windows... I can't even get 2 tabs in 1 window running with no other apps running! And I got the 512GB version.

Reactions: OriginalAppleGuy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.