Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RazorBackXX

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 1, 2023
Once again I'm having a safari sync issue with just 1 webpage on the iCloud tab. for some reason a reddit website is stuck on my safari tab. I looked it up on the iPhone and as always I delete everything history ect but it wont go away. its still on my MacBook safari iCloud tab. Last year I had this issue on Ventura & iOS 16 & its was once again a reddit website because when I google things I usually put reddit in the front. Im pretty sure I did a factory reset on the iPhone to fix it but I don't want to do that again. nor do I want to sign in & out of iCloud on both devices. ive followed some instructions like going to iCloud then turning off safari & turning it back on on both devices but this did nothing. does anyone have a fix for this? & is there a way to turn off iCloud tabs on the safari on the MacBook? because its not on the edit in the Home Screen thanks everyone.

eicca

Suspended
Oct 23, 2014
lmao not gonna lie made me chuckle bro. lol. I can't solve it so I guess factory reset it is.
Let me know if that helps.

I’ve been through several new iPhones, iPads and a MacBook Air without any luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.