Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iamsaifkhan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2021
India
I noticed that since I Updated my iPhone 11 to iOS 15.3.1, some websites and webpages are not rendering properly in Safari browser.
I checked the same in Chrome iOS browser and found no issues on it. Example: this struggle motivational quotes in hindi and many websites are open in plain text format, no graphics and images, just plain text.

shenfrey

macrumors 68020
May 23, 2010
I have had issues with Safari now on both iOS and MacOS. Others haven't, understood, but I have. I have spoken to others who have had issues as well, it could just be a little buggy at the moment. I use 3rd party browsers now and haven't had much in the way of issues on either platform, I do miss Safari though.

iamsaifkhan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2021
India
I have had issues with Safari now on both iOS and MacOS. Others haven't, understood, but I have. I have spoken to others who have had issues as well, it could just be a little buggy at the moment. I use 3rd party browsers now and haven't had much in the way of issues on either platform, I do miss Safari though.
Okay, I uninstalled Adblock Safari extension from my iPhone and it fixed the problem. I checked the same websites and webpages like this one WhatsApp Status which were unable to render properly.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Okay, I uninstalled Adblock Safari extension from my iPhone and it fixed the problem. I checked the same websites and webpages like this one WhatsApp Status which were unable to render properly.
I've been using Adguard with rarely an issue, you pages above look fine for me. Actually the only time I have an issue is when a website detects a rule and knows I'm blocking adds so they will block videos or other content. Just turn it off and reset. Blocks ads in youtube via Safari as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.