Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anarchy99

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 13, 2003
CA
on the one steve demoed there was a rss search but in all the other screens of the wwdc preview there is only a google so wheres the rss search?

Benjamin

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2003
Portland, OR
Anarchy99 said:
on the one steve demoed there was a rss search but in all the other screens of the wwdc preview there is only a google so wheres the rss search?

thats cause no one screenshots the rss feed search for some reason. but it is there. and the rss search is there just not turned on by default.

Anarchy99

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 13, 2003
CA
Benjamin said:
thats cause no one screenshots the rss feed search for some reason. but it is there. and the rss search is there just not turned on by default.
realy then where would you turn it on at i thought maybe this was a older crappyer version for the devs can anyone confirm this or not if not its ok i just find it wierd that they all dont have this

crees!

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2003
MD/VA/DC
Maybe the RSS search appears only when an RSS feed is available.. that would make more sense.

thePurpleGiant

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2004
Simply because the RSS search isn't on by default, unlike the Google search which is. Good move I think, since it looks very crowded to have two searches + an address field up there!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.