Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BlastPast

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2015
So I have an iPad 4th Generation, and I really want some apps outside of the U.S. and movies, but I am worried, Can I get a full permanent ban if I do, As I do not want my main Au Account banned, they ban the US account that's fine by me, but do they ban both accounts? Just a question, as I haven't done this before and being from Au it's very legal everything here. Yes, I live in Australia, Queensland, but I do not see myself moving to U.S. Very soon at all. But I have a friend planning a visit there.

BlastPast

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
nah it doesnt matter. i have had a US account as my main accoubt since like 2008 and i live in Germany

BlastPast

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2015
I see, apparently, i read that Apple Threatens bans, I just don't want that to happen lol, i love my Scooby Doo and they have not a lot of it in the Au area, but The U.S. Has loads of them I can just love to watch over and over again. Will they re-activate your account if they did ban you though via Email or Web Chat?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.