Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MBP17er

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 22, 2013
Tokyo, Japan
Where is the Sailboat wallpaper featured on the Apple website on their MacBooks?

I've upgraded to Mavericks but no sailboats.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Where is the Sailboat wallpaper featured on the Apple website on their MacBooks?

I've upgraded to Mavericks but no sailboats.

I had a look around on the MacBook Pro pages and didn't see any sailboat pics. All I saw that was somewhat related, via water, was some surfing shots.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-24 at 1.15.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-24 at 1.15.40 PM.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 169

MBP17er

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 22, 2013
Tokyo, Japan
That was a while ago, you grabbed that from webarchive. That would have been helpful information to have.

I'll post a screenshot here of it in case anyone else can help.

Helpful info?

Dude, it was on the apple webpage for months and was only taken off sometime in the last few weeks. It was there when they announced Mavericks earlier this year.

I thought you were an apple guru and in the other thread mentioned it was around sometime earlier this year.

It would be nice to get that as a wallpaper.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Helpful info?

Dude, it was on the apple webpage for months and was only taken off sometime in the last few weeks. It was there when they announced Mavericks earlier this year.

I thought you were an apple guru and in the other thread mentioned it was around sometime earlier this year.

It would be nice to get that as a wallpaper.

Sorry but I'm not a spiritual advisor in all things Apple and I don't browse the Apple website very often and take notice of what photo's they're using.

When I said helpful info, it would have been helpful for you to post the screenshot or URL of what you were referring to so others could more quickly know what you're after.

Good luck in your search. :)

Sheza

macrumors 68020
Aug 14, 2010
It's because it's not a wallpaper, it's an image opened up in an image editor like iPhoto or Aperture.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.