Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

panda76

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2016
I'll keep these in one thread. Some good deals at the moment PC, Mac and Linux

Humble 2K Bundle 2 at Humble Bundle Expired

GMG sale : expired

Bundle Stars Retroism deals (up to -70% off)

Sid Meier's Colonization ($2.09 / -70%), Sid Meier's Covert Action ($2.09 / -70%), Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus ($2.09 / -70%), Bubsy Two Fur ($2.49 / -50%), Bloodnet ($2.09 / -70%) and loads more

Last edited:

panda76

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2016
Nice, but first for some of them I'd like to see the demo versions. Is this possible?

Demos aren't always available

Go to Steampowered.com and search the game title, it should display if a demo is available

If not, then go to youtube and watch a video review (I find this often helps me gauge a game better, seeing it in action)

Finally, you could try going to twitch.tv and watching streamers play it. It's weird some games I dont buy, but I will watch streamers play them for hours

panda76

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2016
Summer Sale at Gamesplanet

Due to v good exchange rate, paying in UK pounds usually works out cheaper (e.g. Dark Souls 3 is about 31 dollars when paying in pounds)

Edit: Final day of the sale - all deals are up!

Too many games to list

Particularly good deals on XCOM 2, Dark Souls 3, Doom, GTA V, Cities Skylines, Alien Isolation, Star Wars games

Last edited:

panda76

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2016
Edit: price dropped

The Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition $26.95 at CDKeys

Out tomorrow (August 30th), like them on Facebook to get the 5% off
https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app/393344207416996

Game of the Year Edition

• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year edition brings together the base game and all the additional content released to date.
  • Includes the Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions, which offer a massive 50 hours of additional storytelling as well as new features and new areas that expand the explorable world by over a third!
  • Affords access to all additional content released so far, including weapons, armour, side quests, game modes and new Gwent cards!
  • Features all technical and visual updates as well as a new user interface completely redesigned on the basis of feedback from members of the Witcher Community.

Last edited:

panda76

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2016
and CDKeys have just dropped the Witcher 3 down to $ 15.83

Reminder: it's a GoG key not a Steam key

Release Date: 19th May 2015
Platform: GOG.com
Region: Worldwide
Language: Chinese Traditional, English, French, German, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

panda76

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2016
Okay, time to update this

Battlefield One (appears to be Standard Edition for now only, Origin worldwide key), unlocks tonight/early morning of the 21st October

Battlefield One -18% off at Green Man Gaming (Authorized dealer and make sure to sign in)

or

Battlefield One $ 45.99 (€ 40.69 / £ 37.99) at CDKeys (a further 5% off if you like them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app/393344207416996)

Civilization 6 (Europe only)

Civilization 6 $44.64 (39.89€ / £36.33) at Instant Gaming

Laucian Nailor

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2012
UK
The Steam sale has now kicked off at....well full steam!

I've been holding off Shogun2 collection (£39.99) for a while and it popped up at just over £13, so an instabuy for me.

Last edited:

panda76

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2016
Doom (Steam) - $12.79 at CDKeys

Release Date: 13th May 2016
Platform: Steam
Region: Worldwide
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.