Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Nov 9, 2012
Hello, I'm trying to understand the numbers in iTunes connect. I have a new application released in December. I had 26 sales in Dec 2013 and 3 sales so far in January, so the total is 29. If I few the statistics by updates, I see 42. After the initial version, I pushed a single update.

The numbers doesn't match, is it because of users that install it of different computers?

I just want to understand.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Twimfy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2011
UK
Hello, I'm trying to understand the numbers in iTunes connect. I have a new application released in December. I had 26 sales in Dec 2013 and 3 sales so far in January, so the total is 29. If I few the statistics by updates, I see 42. After the initial version, I pushed a single update.

The numbers doesn't match, is it because of users that install it of different computers?

I just want to understand.

thanks

I'm not 100% sure but updates may be done on a per device basis. So a user may have your App on iPad and iPhone, or across multiple iPhone's or something.

Cancelled
Original poster
Nov 9, 2012
I'm not 100% sure but updates may be done on a per device basis. So a user may have your App on iPad and iPhone, or across multiple iPhone's or something.

this is what I suspected.. thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.