Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LegendJxli

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2022
I just don't really find a good answer on this topic, let alone information...

The following problem: I am self-employed and have a private mobile phone and a company mobile phone, because I wanted to have the WhatsApp chats disconnected, as well as the apps (social media) only wanted on my company mobile phone. But now I have the following problem, on my Mac and on my iPad I use my private Apple ID and therefore have to run for all shared notes with customers or other Apple ID dependent things that run via my private ID, unless I make a second account on the Mac, but then I still have the problem that I often collect ideas with customers on the iPad, but on the iPad you can' If I now copy things on the private iPhone or something, I can't use them on the company account on the Mac and also not on the iPad (rather small problem). I currently use Spotify, which I can then simply log in on the company user on the Mac, but if I were to use Apple Music now, I can only use it with an Apple ID, unless I have the family plan, right?

My question now, does anyone have experience with it, can someone tell me how he solved/would solve this? Simply leave the accounts separated and on the iPad just the company ID and on the Mac 2 accounts or run everything via the private account (I keep the other number on the second iPhone and the social media apps also stay on it), just synchronize my notes and freeform and the apps I want to have synchronized.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.