Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Samsung this weekend has the 27-inch ViewFinity S9 5K Smart Monitor at a steep discount, available for $899.99, down from $1,599.99. In addition to this $700 discount, you'll find deals on 4K and 5K Samsung monitors, including the Smart Monitor M8, as well as storage, audio, TVs, smartphones, and home appliances.

samsung-viewfinity-green.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Samsung. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Overall, the ViewFinity S9 5K Smart Monitor is at a very solid second-best price this weekend, just $50 higher compared to the previous record low price. This monitor has a matte display, modular 4K SlimFit camera, and support for Thunderbolt 4.

Samsung's 27-inch Smart Monitor M8 is also being discounted during this sale, available for $399.99 in Warm White, down from $699.99. This is a 4K smart monitor with a design that looks similar to the iMac line, and it's at another great second-best price during Samsung's monitor sale.

smart-monitor-m8-samsung-green.jpg

Additionally, Samsung has quite a few more monitor and TV deals, which we've rounded up below. Anyone shopping for a Samsung smartphone or tablet can also find a few offers on the Galaxy AI-powered Galaxy Z Flip5, Galaxy Z Fold5, and Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra.

Monitors

TVs/Audio

Smartphones/Tablets

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Samsung Introduces Sitewide Savings on Galaxy Devices, Smart Monitors, TVs, and More

Hogswarts

macrumors member
Feb 13, 2022
Uh, the record low price for the S9 on Amazon (including Prime) was about $810, last December.

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
Some good discounts on monitors and TV. The TVs from Samsung are very good.

guzhogi

macrumors 68040
Aug 31, 2003
Wherever my feet take me…
My school got a few Samsung smart monitors for office staff. I'm not a fan of them, mainly because we don't need "smart" monitors. Just dumb ones that plug into the staff's computers. They have glitched a few times where they go to some TV/movie thing, sometimes something not appropriate for work (for us, an elementary school).

I would love to hear about a release of a good quality, inexpensive "dumb" monitor.

g35

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2007
My school got a few Samsung smart monitors for office staff. I'm not a fan of them, mainly because we don't need "smart" monitors. Just dumb ones that plug into the staff's computers. They have glitched a few times where they go to some TV/movie thing, sometimes something not appropriate for work (for us, an elementary school).

I would love to hear about a release of a good quality, inexpensive "dumb" monitor.
Sounds like it can possibly be turned into a dumb monitor by following these directions. Have you tried that? I'd be interested to know if the problem persists or if this fixes it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.